2013 21 se

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coastie743

Reaction score
Well after about two months of serious boat shopping and all kinds of issues along the way, we should be picking up our new 21 se by Thursday. Test ran one and loved the boat. Took a little while to decide between the blue hull or standard color, ended up getting the standard hull. I will post pics as soon as I get the rig! Also have to say that the folks at Starling Marine have have been awesome!

Yeah, I've always liked Parkers you rarely ever hear an owner with anything.negative to say. Originally I was trying for a used Onslow Bay 20, but more issues with the broker than you can imagine. Tried to find a used 21 parker and that's harder than I originally thought. Seems when they do pop up they get picked up quick. Plus I really like the new console. Taking the boat for a sea trial completely sold me!

You're right, they don't come up often and don't last long. I fished on one for years and after fishing Seacrafts, Gradys, a Regulator, Formulas I moved to northern Virginia and finally landed one and it fits my need on the Chesdapeake perfectly. Wait till you fish one it! Stable and a great fishing platform. Handles slop well, but its not a deep V. The new console is nice. What are you doing for electronics?

Will do! Delivery scheduled for Thursday! They are bringing the boat down from the Morehead strore today, and will start electronics install. First day I have free is Thursday to pick her up... Gonna be a long week!

Yep tabs are recessed, slight hull design change from a few years ago, also notice how the gunnels come up in the center on the transom... The new console is great, no issue seeing over it, a TON of storage and a porta potty, tons of room to mount electronics. Ill post better pics of the console later

Congrats on the new boat, I too purchased a new 21 SE this month although mine is a 2012 model. Looks like we have similar options and set up, although I went with a Simrad NSS8 (touch screen) GPS/FF and an Icom 412 VHF for electronics both of which I highly recommend. Love the new hull design, boat jumps up on plane with the Yamaha F150 and gets great fuel economy. The new console adds a ton of storage plus the potti is nice to have for the ladies. This is a great basic no frills commercial quality boat that should hold up well for years to come. Perfect size for fishing solo when you want to, handles great and is very responsive either at speed or while docking. Great, simple boat!!!

Good luck. I have an 03 I have fished all over the Long Island Sound ,Fishers Island,Newport to big rips off Montauk. this hull handles it all, it does need to be tabbed correctly and often to get the right ride. It really drifts well in the rips

Back