2013 23 se question

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hlong62319

Reaction score
Looking at a 2013 23 se - center console. What is different about the se model. Can anyone please give me some feedback on this boat? Does a 200 Yamaha provide enough power? What is a fair price for this boat?

The se models have 14 degrees deadrise at the transom. The 2300 center console, has 21 degrees.

The se models are great boats for drift fishing and getting in skinny water for light tackle fishing.
Even on rough days, once you reach your destination, the boat is very stable, and will allow the angler to fish very comfortably with little or no rolling.

The downside is you sacrifice ride quality compared to the 21 degree model.

I owned a 21se and the ride quality was greatly improved by slowing down and using the trim tabs.

From what I heard, the 23se has a much better ride than the 21 se.

From what I heard, a 200 hp motor would be more than adeqaute to move a 23se nicely along, but a 225 is probably the optimum setup, especially if a t-top is installed.

Hey hlong, I have a 2007 23se w/hardtop The Yamaha 200HP 4stroke is more than able to cruise at 20Knots @ 4300RPM, and frugal enough to spend the day drift fishing and covering 10- 15 miles on about 10gal of gas. In shallow water/flats I can travel, trimmed up at steerage speed with 4 200+ guys in 1.5 ft of water below my transducer. When you learn to use your t-tabs effectivley, you can travel no wake zones @ 7.5 Kts with out much wake. I've had many boats, but my Parker is very good for my all around needs. Enjoy it, and catch ëm up..........Papa ps. with this boat I never need anti-inflamatories unless I stay out in 5ft seas, unlike some of my other boats.

Back