• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2015 Parker 2510 XLD with cobia tower

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daydreamer

Reaction score
I purchased this boat new in 2015. It was my second Parker that I have owned and this boat is substantially bigger then the 2310 I owned previously. I bought this boat to Cobia fish on the Chesapeake bay and the boat is a cobia killer with the big tower. Plenty of room for 2 people in the tower. In January of 2018 I purchased a house in Emerald Isle North Carolina so I moved the boat south. The fishing my crew wants to do in North Carolina requires us to make really long runs many times in excess of 100 miles in a day so I wanted to get a faster boat. I guess its all relative but fast in NC is different then fast in VA. The boat can run at 30kts when conditions permit without a problem but when it is bumpy out slower is better.

I really like all the room in the back of this boat and it allows 4 people to bottom fish without a problem and is stable. The boat has 1000 hours most of the hours are I would guess idling as I do not turn the motor off when I leave the marina. The 300 is a great motor and plenty strong for this boat. The electronics make this boat a joy to use and the ease of the Garmins make a novice feel like a pro.

I have the cushions for the cabin but they are in my attic at home and have never been used in the boat

Parker 2510 XLD - $79,000
F300 on bracket
Cobia folding Tower with Controls with 2 rod holders up front and 4 holder rocket launchers on back of tower
6 rod holder rocket launcher on hardtop
Windlass with anchor and rope
Twin Garmin 7610 XSV
B75 thru hull Tranducer
Garmin 24 hd radar
Marine radio
Full curtains

Took delivery from Dare Marina May 2015
10 year Limited warranty from Parker and lifetime rot warranty from parker. I’m not sure if this is transferable

̴1000Hours
4 blade prop but also have the original 3 blade prop
Yamaha YES warranty until 5/30/2020
Spreader lights
Saltwater wash down
Outriggers

Motor History
a.All service has been done on schedule starting with the 20 hour service the all other scheduled service. All service has been done by certified Yamaha mechanic at the marina.
b.The boat has always been kept in dry storage and never been kept in the water
Ring Free used throughout the motors life.

Boat located in Eastern North Carolina but it is being moved back to Yorktown Virginia to be sold, should be there around the first of the month.

Attachments

• IMG_5976 (002).jpeg
    IMG_5976 (002).jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 577
  • IMG_5966.jpeg
    IMG_5966.jpeg
    86.5 KB · Views: 577
  • IMG_5964.jpeg
    IMG_5964.jpeg
    88 KB · Views: 573
  • IMG_5971.jpeg
    IMG_5971.jpeg
    92 KB · Views: 573
  • IMG_5972.jpeg
    IMG_5972.jpeg
    92.2 KB · Views: 572
  • IMG_5981 (002).jpeg
    IMG_5981 (002).jpeg
    75.6 KB · Views: 569
The boat has been moved to Dare Marina in yorktown Virginia and is available to be seen ant tested. Marina went through the boat and fixed all small things so it’s ready to be enjoyed.

Back