2017 2120 windlass

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron t

Reaction score
Hi all, To begin with, I'm new to this site. I purchased a 2017 2120 SC w/150 Yamaha that will be delivered in May. I would appreciate hearing from 2120 owners, especially owners of 2014 or newer models that have the aft seats and engine well. ( I would think the newer models displace more weight aft.) Question is, does the fin or bullet of your lower unit sit in the water when you are docked and the engine is tilted in full up position.
Thanks everyone, (I don't know how I'm going to make it until The end of May)
Ron

I tried to upload a photo but it is too large. I have a 2015 2120 with a 175 on it and it doesn't sit in the water when tied up

Thanks for your response, much appreciated.
Ron

older lewmar horizontal, no longer made. works fine and we use it with boat running, retrieve with boat over line slowly, i go forward to handle line cleating. not impressed with switch and breaker. another re do item or just replace wirh frer fall unit wirh remote, improved breaker and factory switch could be better. Warthog has a neat set-up

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hello, "old timer" here. I have the 2016 21sc with 200hp Yamaha. At rest, the bullet is about 3 inches out of the water. When you step on the boat aft, it will dip in a bit. However, returns to the normal position after de boarding. Good luck with the boat,, very
happy owner here.

I had a 2007 2120 for 8 years. With a full tank the bottom of the skeg would be under water 2-3 inches. As you burn off fuel it will not touch. Not sure what your question is about the windlass?

Thank you, Lucky John. I forgot to add my windlass question before hitting send. My question is what model windlass is everyone using on a 2120, and how are they working, line tangling, etc, with the shallow anchor locker.

As mentioned the Pro fish 700 free fall with 8 plaite is the ticket. You will probably have to go into your anchor locker and make sure it is staying clear when you fish in 60' or more. The hause hole is not center of the locker and will tend to possibly jamb if you don't clear it.

Back