2018 Parker 2501with twin Yamahas 200 hp

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

southofblock

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ready to buy, sea trial next week. There’s 2300 hours on the engines, fairly incredible for its age and being up here in the Northeast. One has to work at putting 400 hours plus a year during our short season, and this is way up Northeast. No indication used as workboat or chartering.

Clean, full set of electronics, 2 10” MFDs. Autopilot, Radar.

What would be a reasonable price tag?
High?
Mean?
Low?

Ask Yourself...... Are you ready to buy this boat and then spend another $40K to Repower within the next 2 years?

Here you go, and thank you:

https://www.yachtworld.com/yacht/2018-parker-2501-center-console-8834026/
Can not list my offer. (Maybe tonight…)

Pending Survey and Sea trial.

Brokers can get what boats actually sold for. Agree listing prices fictional. Scan of the sites looked like this year and model, or similar, is $120,000 and up. All day and every day. I am of the camp that a price correction is on the way due to raising interest rates and banks tightening loans. So hesitant, though impatient side getting the better of me!
I do know a broker and asked if he could scan selling prices.

My mechanic said he wouldn’t be too concerned about hours because likely trolling and motors are relatively new motors. I have been provided with an extensive service history.

Is it reasonable to think, in two years and to save $, to replace the power heads or, if needed, the lower units? That would be a lot less than $50000 (New England Right to Buy) price tag.

BOATS, this is supposed to be fun!

Back