2100dv F225 prop 15 1/4 x 19 WOT numbers

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Semperfido

Reaction score
Did some testing today. WOT 5600 = 42 mph 37 knots F225 mounted in middle hole running 19M 15 1/4 x 19. Motor would start to blowout if I trimmed up anymore. I would say she was trimmed pretty good though. Real light steering and felt like she was barely in the water Slip is 17% At cruise 4200 = 32 mph 28 knots. At cruise I looked at A/V and it was still in the water about an inch. I was afraid to check it at WOT as I was by myself. Thinking of raising it to the bottom hole and testing again. Would like to get the full 6k at WOT so my cruise numbers will be better. I figure if I raise it one hole and it blows out sooner i can go back down and start looking at a different prop. Anyone running the same boat and motor or have any input?

I found one of the post that I told you about with some good graphs. Check it out and maybe it will help you get a better idea of what prop and hight might be
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=10103

shawnee83":vmue44o6 said:
I found one of the post that I told you about with some good graphs. Check it out and maybe it will help you get a better idea of what prop and hight might be
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=10103
Can't click on

Looking at your numbers I would say that the 19 pitch is too much. You need to be hitting 6000 light and fully trimmed. I think changing to either one of the props I linked you to will get your numbers closer to where you want to be. I would suggest calling the guy at propgods. Can't remember his name but he was very nice and will be able to recommend what prop you should have. I have no doubt these 2 will be on the list. He will give you the numbers to back up his recommendation too. There are others here on CP running both of these props also. The 15.5 x 17 SWS ll yamaha prop is also popular with the F225 as well. Good luck.

shawnee83":380snrl5 said:
Looking at your numbers I would say that the 19 pitch is too much. You need to be hitting 6000 light and fully trimmed. I think changing to either one of the props I linked you to will get your numbers closer to where you want to be. I would suggest calling the guy at propgods. Can't remember his name but he was very nice and will be able to recommend what prop you should have. I have no doubt these 2 will be on the list. He will give you the numbers to back up his recommendation too. There are others here on CP running both of these props also. The 15.5 x 17 SWS ll yamaha prop is also popular with the F225 as well. Good luck.

Thanks. I'm gonna give them a call. They helped me prop my sea pro last year and really were very helpful

Back