2120 and Yamaha F200 4Stroke

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bryan, I have a 2007 2120SC w/a 200hp 4-stroke yamaha and I really like the combination. Boat handles well, has some get-up and go, is great on fuel and is quite as a church-mouse when running. I have been very happy with the boat so far. Best of luck to you if you do make the purchase. If you have any specific questions, don't hesitate ot write.

I have an 08 2120 w/a f200.
I think it's a sweet set up.Lots of power when you need it.A bit azz end heavy,especialy if you put a 36gal bait tank on it,and dive gear :) .
Just trim it right ,and I'm sure you'll love it.
PS..add a Permatrim,or Dolefin kind of set up..you wont be sorry.
MJ.

I have an 04 2120 SC the boat is awesome. I have the F150 2 stroke motor. If I could go back I would prob waited to find one with the 200HP. But boat is still awesome just sometimes I wished for a lil more power top out at about 29 mph.

I have the F150 2 stroke motor. If I could go back I would prob waited to find one with the 200HP. But boat is still awesome just sometimes I wished for a lil more power top out at about 29 mph.

Ultrasport I hope you fat fingered the 2. It should be a 3.

Nope really only get 29mph WOT. Got branded new stainless steel solas 14.5 dia x 15 pitch prop too. Mokee whats your top speed. I am still under RPM on WOT was only getting 4200 on old prop 4700 on new one. So may just be my motor cause i know my RPMs at WOT should be higher.

Theres always those few times a month where you just wanna go fast....

That's why with the grady we got this summer we put a 350 on the back !

Nice looking 2120..Kevin, I know your anxious to get it wet.
congratulations. Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas

Congrats Kevin !
Your Gonna Love her!
Merry Christmass!

I just got a 06 2120sc with the F150. It arived with a damaged prop. Had to order a replacement on the dec. 23. I'm going crazy waiting. All the stores are closed. It should arive soon. I will post arfter the maiden voyage in Humboldt Bay, CA.

ej :D

Back