2120 tackle storage cabinet

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scalywag05

Reaction score
Seafoam starboard.....welded construction
Loving it so far
Parker should offer something like this as an option....

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    237.1 KB · Views: 1,302
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    234.2 KB · Views: 1,302
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    240.8 KB · Views: 1,302
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    236.2 KB · Views: 1,302
nice cabinet looks great. I would love a storage cabinet like that but my 2nd station is on that wall. Love my boat but a little more oganized storage from the factory for fishing gear would be nice, my helm seat storage has turned into a mess over time.

Thanks guys, It was made by a company called marine plastic innovations in west babylon ny
I deff have to turn that knife the other way before someone gets sliced!!

It was $1100
Most of it was made on a computer....and then a machine cut it out
The shop was pretty cool

scalywag05":1ptsf89a said:
It was $1100
The shop was pretty cool
:shock:
looks nice though

scalywag05":2itmjzrj said:
It was $1100
The shop was pretty cool

That is awesome and I want one! But not at that price point. That would never make the budget. too many other things are needed on my ship first. But I wish i had one. It looks sweet.

Joe, looks great! Can't wait to see if up close, and whats with your seat/leaning post? is that new too? Travis

Travis, I made it back from sea!.....the leaning post seat was one of the first things I changed on the boat. It is from arrigoni design. He gives you the seat and the post and you just slide it over the existing post that is there and tighten the set screw(bolt). I found that it frees up the space around the helm for storage on that hump, and you can sit or lean on it. Have to catch up with you one of these days.

Attachments

• P6260023.JPG
    P6260023.JPG
    250.3 KB · Views: 1,168
$1100 isn't cheap but its certainly very well built. CNC'd out of sea board...I could definitely get down on something like that. Nice work!

With an open-back, the tackle organizer wouldn't work for me, but I do like that leaning post!
Nice work!

Scalywag - I was thinking of getting one of these for my 2320 this year. Called the shop and they said you installed it yourself. What size and how many bolts did you use and I notice you have raisers on each side of the front legs. what are they made of and was the tackle box not created level?

Thanks in advance.

Jutah.... When i gave marine plastic innovations all the dimensions i failed to realize that of coarse the deck is pitched to the stern. When I put the cabinet on the deck it "leaned" forward some off of the back of the pilothouse. Those are hard rubber blocks that are roughly.5 inches tall. That puts the cabinet right up against the pilothouse. It was my mistake for not compensating for the pitch of the deck. I would definitely learn from my mistakes and have them correct this when they build yours! I am out to sea for work right now but will be home around the 5th of June and i can get you exact measurements of those blocks so he can correct it for you. I secured the cabinet to the bulkhead by through bolting it in three spots. Two at the top on each side and one towards the bottom in the center. Its solid as a rock. I then didn't let those drilled holes go to waste and mounted a little storage bin (I made it out of 1/4" starboard) and then hung my fire extinguisher off the single bolt in the bottom. The cabinet is pricey but fits and matches the boat beautifully. It really adds a lot. Make sure he gives you the insert for the top/cutting board so you can replace it eventually. You don't want to be cutting directly into the cabinet! Hope this helps you out!

Attachments

• storage.jpg
    storage.jpg
    276.1 KB · Views: 810
Scals - That would be great if you can give me the complete measurements. If you dont mind, I would like to come down and check it out...PM me or email at [email protected].

Thanks again...Like how you didn't let the bolts go to waste!!

Back