23' CC ride

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcmcclellan

Reaction score
When coming off waves the boat seems to "shudder" and sound "hollow" and loud. Never been on another Parker so don't know if this is normal or is Parker just "going cheap" on there build quality. By comparison, I went out on friends boats, one an older 21' Mako and the other an older 21' Wellcraft Coastal. There boats seem to ride alot better and are much quieter on re-entry. Instead of a booming, hollow sound its just a whooosh from the water spraying out. Doesn't matter on trim or tab settings. Noise is always the same. Anyone else notice this or just me??

My boat is a 2300 DVCC. 21 degree deadrise. It is NOT a 23 SE with 14 degree deadrise. I'm already seeing cracks in the floor area of the "new" console head in the corners and around every screw head in the console floor. Also if the boat comes down hard from a wave I feel something banging the floor from underneath. Maybe loose fuel tank or a stringer came loose. How do you check without cutting out the floor??

jcmcclellan":27ootzad said:
I'm already seeing cracks in the floor area of the "new" console head in the corners and around every screw head in the console floor. Also if the boat comes down hard from a wave I feel something banging the floor from underneath. Maybe loose fuel tank or a stringer came loose. How do you check without cutting out the floor??

If it were me, I'd go to my dealer and try to have your questions answered.

Troubleshooting the sort of things you are relating are almost impossible in a discussion forum. Those are things to discuss directly with your dealer and are not indicative of the experience of other DVCC owners we have here.

Talk to your dealer and let us know how that goes.

JC,

I own a 2006 23CCDV with 250 HP Yam, like the other member said,its a battle wagon, I have owned Makos,McKees and a Seacraft,None is like this boat I now own.

You may have a problem with the boat since its a new design,but stress cracks on bottom of console,thats not good,by looking at the new design,could the console weigh a lot more than old style ?? it looks to be a heavier boat then old style console and plus you have the pottie.

I can tell you,my boat is solid,no rattles,shakes,nothing.love this boat.

Robert

Back