23 SE console cover

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captnick

Reaction score
I want to get a console cover to better protect my helm from weather and make it less tempting for thieves by not having my electronics so visible to passers by. Do you have to go through the Parker dealer? Where have you 23 SE owners gotten your covers from?

Mine was made by a good canvas man. He also made a cover for the forward seat on the console, and 2 bags with pull strings for the pedestal seats. Look and works very good.

Brent":1kix3z41 said:
Check Sailrite web site ideas, project videos and fabric choices then go to canvas shop or DIY. Lots of newer textiles better than the go Sunbrella which still fine. My point is use the best fabric and UV resistant thread, add zippers , etc

B2
Thanks Brent, I'll check out Sailrite to educate myself.

If you decide to go the custom route... Seafarer Custom Canvas in Norwalk, CT did a buddy's boat and their work was top notch. I had em price up a new set for me and it was a little on the high side, but you get what you pay for with stuff like this. They were at $100 for an engine cowling cover, $300 for a leaning post cover, and $1,200 for the CC (I asked for coverage down to the floor including the seat in front of the CC).

My boat actually came with surprise canvas that the old owner forget to mention, so I ended up not needing them.

Mr. Speeder thanks for the info on the local guy. A friend of mine just had the front of his enclosure replaced and looked very good. I'll try to get an estimate from his guy.

Back