• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

23 SE FOR SALE

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pmeggers

Reaction score
Hey guys,

My 23 se is officially for sale. It looks like my brother and I will be moving up to something bigger.

2007, bought brand new by me, did not touch water until mid summer 2009.

Factory installed hardtop with rocket launchers

225 Yamaha 4stroke - about 275 hours.

2 Lowrance HDS 7 units with transducer and broadband radar on 5inch stand (radar and 2nd unit new last year)

Sony stereo (ipod insert) with remote and 2 sony speakers (brand new system as of 2 weeks ago)

Lowrance VHF with antenna mounted on hard top.

Leaning post with lighted live-well underneath + rocket launchers

4 flush mounted gunnel rod holders.

Spreader light

....and a bunch of other "fishing friendly" add-ons I have done over the past 2 seasons.

-----

I keep this boat pristine. It is my baby and gets waxed 3-5 times per season. Boats Inc in Niantic, CT does all the work.

I am more than willing to take people out for test rides. Boat is in the water in Niantic, CT.

I am NOT listing a price, as I am waiting to see what the dealer is prepared to offer me in trade for my new boat.

I got tons of pictures I can send via email - but I have trouble posting here - still cannot figure it out.

Thanks guys, please spread the word! I need this thing moved!

Pete

I will be making that decision tomorrow... - looking at 2 boats right now.

I may have the opportunity to snag a regulator at an extremely reasonable price... :D

In any event, for anyone that wants to view the boat, PM me!!! I promise you all it is in near perfect condition and has been treated right.

If anyone needs pictures I have tons of them. Please just ask and I will e-mail some right away.

The boat will be sold with lots of extras, including dock lines, fire extinguishers, and the like.

I am more than willing to meet people to show the boat / go for a ride.

Just sent you one back. For those of you who want pictures please include your email address and I will send them right over.

There is a full 110 gallons of fuel in her armed with startron and ringfree!

Beware, I plan on fishing tomorrow night and Sunday (if she is still around, then).

Boat is available all weekend for test rides. Ran from last night from Niantic to Old Saybrooke with one other person, 27 knots flirting around 8.5gph.

Bryan and I have to agree this is one nice parker!!!! We ran it out to Montauk had a few cocktails at Liars Saloon and ran it back, thanks for letting us take her for the day Pete!!! :D 8)

Attachments

• boatsinc parker.JPG
    boatsinc parker.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 1,385
  • boatsinc parker4.JPG
    boatsinc parker4.JPG
    132.4 KB · Views: 1,385
Yeah, rides like a dream!!!

Thanks for leaving it full of fuel, well at least it was full. 8) 8) 8)

Hahahahaahahahaa. That's great! See. Now these guys can attest. It's in great shape, mostly all my stuff removed. Ready to be driven away by its new owner!

What day were you guys down there? Not this weekend... - I was offshore on the Grady next to me from Saturday evening to Sunday...

Back