2300 SE VS 2300 DV

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JHW15

Reaction score
Hope this is a really dumb question, but I'm a long time Grady White owner thinking of moving smaller to a one to three year old 2300dv. I see lots of 2300se's but almost no 2300DV. Why?? Even the Parker dealer on Long island dosn't carry one in stock, it must be special ordered. Never gets a used one in. It seems a perfect set up for Long Island inshore and offshore fishing yet I don't see it anywhere. I see the 23 se in the water and on the internet, but I want the closed transom and deep vee.

you have to pray them out of the owners hands first :p 2300 is not a special order at all, it is just that when people look at these Parkers they can't figure out where the pilot house is :lol:

Attachments

• DSC00183.JPG
    DSC00183.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 524
I agree with POGE,Also the 2300 CCDV I think is a 70K boat New.

I love mine,I think its a great all around boat for Florida Keys and Big for a 23 footer.

Robert

If your going to fish offshore you will love the 2300dv. I love mine.

........and if you take care of it, you can sell it for nearly what you paid for it. my 2004 lasted a whole 3 days on the market.

best CC in its class that i have ever owned. right up there with an Albury Brothers 23 but more room with the bracket.

Attachments

• Library - 1587.jpg
    Library - 1587.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 477
Jim,

You are so right,I saw on other forum you are heading down to Keys,Very windy down here for the next few days.

Robert

Robert Cibran":95olsvbl said:
Jim,

You are so right,I saw on other forum you are heading down to Keys,Very windy down here for the next few days.

Robert

Thanks for the heads up.

Been watching and hoping for better wx but not to be, so the sled will stay home and my wife and I will work and finish up our project. Nice to have a place down there so you can pick and choose good wx for the boat. My threshold is 50 percent. If the forecast isn't good for half the days then we go without the boat. The JF issue is a pain as well.

Cheers.

Jim,

Yes its nice,sometimes I just go with one of my sons and fish the canal if too windy,its just relaxing down in the keys,Yes the JF'S are everywhere,nearshore and offshore.

Robert

Back