2320 bulkhead mount 2nd station pics?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kidfreediver":3d70s4oo said:
fannin":3d70s4oo said:
How's the DS unit working out? I'm going to be adding a 2nd station to my 2530 and I have twin Evinrudes so this is the route I plan on going. Is the effort to engage the controls about the same?

Works great. Not sure about twins though if you need two ds units.

According to the Seastar website I’ll need two gear units, two throttle units and a selector switch along with 12 cables. I have the bench in my 2530 so I think I’ll be able to mount them to the back of it. Is that where you have yours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fannin":1i4ckorr said:
kidfreediver":1i4ckorr said:
fannin":1i4ckorr said:
How's the DS unit working out? I'm going to be adding a 2nd station to my 2530 and I have twin Evinrudes so this is the route I plan on going. Is the effort to engage the controls about the same?

Works great. Not sure about twins though if you need two ds units.

According to the Seastar website I’ll need two gear units, two throttle units and a selector switch along with 12 cables. I have the bench in my 2530 so I think I’ll be able to mount them to the back of it. Is that where you have yours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes
136a36888d1c2b0437ea1084ffc97647.jpg

a2a54ef5385f37a10e2c0bcc527cab3f.jpg

I called the local Parker dealer last week to order the bulkhead mount. Today they called me asking what size I wanted? Parker offers a 17" and 20"? Do you know which one I need for the 2530?

fannin":2w93unsj said:
I called the local Parker dealer last week to order the bulkhead mount. Today they called me asking what size I wanted? Parker offers a 17" and 20"? Do you know which one I need for the 2530?

They never had an option when I bought it but the lower the profile the better as far as I'm concerned. Here is mine.

f4f0b1174da72bd34021c056ca9d52a8.jpg

Where r they taking the measurement from?

Back