2320 f225 Rev4 prop data

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duct Man

Reaction score
I need some help from some other 2320 owners with the Rev4 17p Prop. Looking for some performance (RPM'S, Speed) with this set up. I got this a while back but with my rpms issues i have not installed yet but i am going to take it out this weekend with this prop and need some numbers to compare data and see how it does.

Cruise will be the same top end maybe 1 oe 2 mph so maybe 200 rpm. A lot depends on load and sea conditions. Plus how much you trim out and how high the motor is.

How about the vent holes in the prop do they make much of a difference? Which plugs are you using?

Leave them all plugged. You shouldnt have any issue getting on plane. Those are used for boats swinging large pitch props that need help jumping on plane

Well got out to try it out and was able to get 5500rpm and 44mph with full tank fuel and 2 passengers. Handled great out on the ocean pretty sloppy out at the fingers yesterday but love them parkers close the window and stay just as dry as could be!

too low of rpm for that size load. Did you trim the motor out as far as you could until it started to lose bite then tuck it back in a tad? Make sure no tabs either. If you did have it trimmed up you need to consider raising your motor.

I raised the motor two holes so i am one from the top. I did not get the plugs for the prop in time so the pvs holes where wide open. I trimmed the motor up to about 3/4 they way up the gauge didnt cavitate going striaght but as soon as i turn a very little it started to slip so i drop one bar on gauge and run it there. It will only spin the original 3 blade 19 pitch to 5000rpms i suspected a problem as everyone else is saying they where getting 5800? It is a Yamaha F225 2008 only got 56 hours on it.

I tried a 19 pitch on mine once, same thing. F225 seems to work best with 17 pitch either 3 or 4 blade which I'm running now. :wink:

Back