2320 LED Deck Lights

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JTR

Reaction score
I have read a few threads here about the benefits of LED lighting so I decided to upgrade the deck lighting on our 2320.

Factory deck lights.

IMG_4938.jpg

Installed Hella round LED courtesy lights.

IMG_4942.jpg

Installed Imtra LED red rope lights.

IMG_4966-1.jpg

The Hella round courtesy lights fit in the factory light locations and covered up the existing screw holes.

A 21' length of LED rope lighting was used for the under gunnel lighting. The existing power supply from the deck lighting was used for the rope lighting and Hella courtesy lights.

The rope lighting was installed with tie wrap bases using 3M 4200 to secure them under the gunnel's (thanks ClassicParker).

a lot of guys have been doing the under gunwale LED lights. looks good.......i think i recognize that boat.

next thing on my list is to replace the round cockpit lights with a couple of round LEDs. probably stick w/white. then the spreader light with an LED......the spreader really draws a lot of amps.

The spreader light is next on the list. Already changed out the anchor light and installing the running lights this weekend.

I was a little hesitant at first, I did not think the red would be bright enough but the rope lights were not very expensive and it turned out brighter than I thought.

JTR, the look is AWSOME, it looks great! Will have to upgrade my Char. I have a little different project on my mind first. The center piece (livewell I beleive). Is it a stock unit or did you have it made. It seems a little smaller and compact than the rest in the market. Any info and pros and cons you can pass on would be great appreciated.

Thanks,

George

Thanks!

I bought my boat used and the original owner already had the unit installed. It is a baitwell/seat unit Parker installs on a 1801 CC boat.

Grouper Jim would have more specific details, he has one on his boat.

It's a good unit. Holds enough bait and the padded seat comes in handy for trolling.

Back