2320 Outriggers

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duct Man

Reaction score
I am thinking of putting some outriggers on this winter. I would like to go thru roof with the bases so my question is Anyone have any photos? Any suggestions on different base's and location of mounting?

Duct Man":1zoa0orr said:
I am thinking of putting some outriggers on this winter. I would like to go thru roof with the bases so my question is Anyone have any photos? Any suggestions on different base's and location of mounting?

Do a search on BOTH terms 'roof' and 'outrigger' and you'll get many hits.

I just installed a set of Lee Jr Wishbone outriggers this past summer that are not rooftop mounted. Mine are mounted to the side of the pilothouse and incorporate 19' long, 2" diameter, 'extra strong' double-rigged poles.

As Dale mentioned, if you use the search feature and search the 'Projects' section, you will find several different styles of rooftop mounted outriggers in addition to this style.

Below are a few photos of my install.
Good luck!

Attachments

• MB003.jpg
    MB003.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 929
  • MB002.jpg
    MB002.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 928
  • MB001.jpg
    MB001.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 928
I was looking at the taco 270's cant seem to locate any pictures about placement. If anyone has these or something similar I would like to get some feedback before I buy. Concerned about how far down they hang thru roof and about mounting thru roof itself did you put a second plate below and thru bolt or is this not needed?

New base's show up yesterday if this weather clear's out going to put them on tomorrow. Does anyone have any suggestions on the roof and wether I should put backing plate underneath or is it solid enough that it is not needed?

Attachments

• IMG00075.jpg
    IMG00075.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 724
I have 15' Rupp Radials mounted on my roof. The roof is solid but you definitely need backing plates. You can't imagine how much force is on the bases and the roof. To give you an idea, assemble all of the outrigger sections and try to lift it off the ground from one end.

Yea GS-250's found them for a great price at river marine. I will have to get some backing plates before I cut the holes. I will post some pictures when i get finished

Back