2320 Questions

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willf650

Reaction score
I've been looking at picking up a new boat over the winter and I believe I've settled on a Parker 2320 and have a couple questions I was hoping some of you guys can answer.

I've been looking at used 2320's. Have they always been a 21 degree deadrise regardless of model year?

What is the height of these boats on a trailer?
I have a garage to store the boat but I only have an 11' tall door. Ideally I was hoping these boats would be 10'8" or less on the trailer.

I am sure more will chime in but I would imagine that the overall height would be greatly determined by the type and height of trailer. I just measured my 2320 and at the top of rocket launchers on pilot house it is 115". Altering/removing rocket launchers would put height under 100". I feel my boat sits higher than most and being a 1997 the house is taller than the newer 2320s, I think the house height changed around 2005 but not sure why I think that :shock: must have heard it somewhere. Anyway, I would think you wouldn't have a problem getting it under 108 (without a radar). Hope this helps. As for dead rise, I believe that has always been the same @ 21.

I have a 2006 2320. The highest point on the boat are my rocket launchers. My radar bolts flush to the roof part that hangs over the window. That being said I get my boat under a 10ft garage door. I do have to unhook from my regular stinger and put a 8-10 inch drop stinger on to get that last inch of height down to clear the trim molding.

QwikSticks":1iwz81it said:
I have a 2006 2320. The highest point on the boat are my rocket launchers. My radar bolts flush to the roof part that hangs over the window. That being said I get my boat under a 10ft garage door. I do have to unhook from my regular stinger and put a 8-10 inch drop stinger on to get that last inch of height down to clear the trim molding.

Do you have a roller trailer or a bunk trailer?

I have a bunk trailer. The boat sits about 1 to 2 inches above the wheel wells.

Wait a minute.....
I believe you said that you "settled" on a new 2320??

Haha, the boat is great you will love it !!

Good luck

Just love the 2320's. We're ordering them with 300 Yamaha power now, and it's perfect. Lots of guys running 40-50 miles offshore for tuna with them off WA coast. 225 power works, 250 better, 300 perfect. Too many factors to give a definitive answer on height, you're just going to have to get a measurement on each boat you're considering. I can throw a tape on a new one, with pics, but once you get radar/rocket launchers...obviously all changes. Believe the deadrise was always 21.

Well I crawled around a 2320 at a boat show last weekend and like the boat. I love the open floor space and all the room. I'm a little disappointed in the lack of storage but I guess that's what you give up floor all the floor space. It would also be nice if a corner of the fish box was a bait well but considering I've only kept bait in the bait well once on my current boat it isn't a deal breaker.

One of my favorite types of fishing is what we call ghetto sharking which is anchoring up in the bay and catching 3'-8' brown, sand tiger and other misc. sharks and this boat seems ideal for that. I can pack the fish box with ice and put a starboard divider and keep bait and drinks in there. With the cabin I can finally try an over nighter and see if sharking really is better at night. My friend has a 23 center console we use at times and it has a European transom. Due to the loss of 2'-3' of boat due to the transom during shark fishing when someone hooks up we are playing ring around the leaning post or console and I utterly hate that. I love the bracket in comparison. The Parker 23 is like a 26 in comparison.

I'm short and like the fact I can actually use the rocket launchers. I saw them at the boat show and they are cheaper then I thought. I've found a 2016 at a dealer here and am taking it on a sea trial Saturday. I saw one late model used one and the guy must think its made of gold as he is asking more then I can purchase a new one for. As long as the "Parker Pounding" is exaggerated on the message boards I'm buying it.

The one I'm looking at has a lot of options, every one I would get if I ordered it myself as a wish list. It even has the suspension seat. As long as the pounding is exaggerated, they honor what I said I wanted for my trade and it measures 10'8" or less on the trailer I will have it in two weeks.

FHisherman":26ku4ju2 said:
Just love the 2320's. We're ordering them with 300 Yamaha power now, and it's perfect. Lots of guys running 40-50 miles offshore for tuna with them off WA coast. 225 power works, 250 better, 300 perfect. Too many factors to give a definitive answer on height, you're just going to have to get a measurement on each boat you're considering. I can throw a tape on a new one, with pics, but once you get radar/rocket launchers...obviously all changes. Believe the deadrise was always 21.

If you work at a dealer and have one on the trailer would you mind throwing a tape measure on it since my search is now including new ones?

If it matters to any one in the future I measuresd a new one on the trailer and it was 10'2" on a bunk and about 10'4" on a roller. It's also about 33' long on either with the motor down to the tongue. I only have 34' so this boat will JUST fit in my garage. I pick it up next week.

Back