• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2320 Stock Pulpit desperately needed

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutch9138

Reaction score
If you have a stock pulpit that fits a 2003 2320, I want it! Or, if you have any idea where I can get one, that would be great, I am tired of being called "stubby"

Thanks,
Cody

I contacted Parker a couple of years ago to get order one, and it was going to be right around $1000 bucks. I am trying to find a used factory for less than that price. I have also thought about making one, but I don't know of away to get the exact dimensions of the factory pulpit. I live in Panama City, Fl so Parker's are hard to find down here, in order to go get some measurements, and actually look at in detail about how they are built. Pictures are nice, but I feel like its better to physically see it, to copy it.

Thanks for your reply,
Cody

Not sure if you would be interested in a teak one but the attached is on Craigslist. This is not mine and I do not know the owner but I do know that at one time there was a conversation going on here about DaleH's bow pulpit and some people were interested in one like his. This one is sharp in my opinon and very reasonably priced. Maybe it will work for you or someone else.

http://smd.craigslist.org/bpo/5336679095.html

try this site YachtsofStuff.com CMBOW2 and AR-6487 anchor roller I just measured mine (2011 2320) and this as close as it gets mine measures 161/4" W x 47" l x 3" thick, hope this helps.

Back