• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2320sl for sale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ericski13

Reaction score
i never thought this day would happen but we are selling our 2320 pilot house. love this boat but we are upgrading to a grady. more comfort for her when we go fishing and overnights. i guess it is what needs to happen if i want her to fish with me. purchased new in 2012. it was a 2011 left over from dealer. 250 yamaha engine with 180 hrs. still has warranty. excellent condition. love this boat. garmin 740 with radar.icom radio. comes with trailer that was only used twice a season. bottom is painted but we always kept it in brackish water up river. located in ri. title in hand. asking 63,500.
i will post pictures soon. can email them as well if anyone wants them sooner.

eric

I have been on the Grady Gulfstream, just take a test ride before you list your 2320.

I thought the Parker handled better and has a better overall layout than the Grady.
The Grady does have a nicer cabin.
Just my 2 cents.

Good luck!

I really appreciate the info. We love our Parker and only are looking at the Grady because she like the cabin for sleeping better. Everything else on the Parker is perfect for us. You can tell I don't ever want to sell the PArker. lol

I just took a look at this youtube video below of the Grady White Gulf Stream and to me the sleeping quarters are not really bigger to warrant buying this boat. The fact that Grady's cost so much more than Parkers makes it even more so why you shouldn't get this boat even if you can afford it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZTGqwykiGo

So thankful for the feedback. We are torn on the right way to go. We also looked at the Parker 2520 and liked the size of the sleeping quarters an the XL cabin and of course the large cockpit. We were worried the 16 degree rise would add for a rougher ride then the 2320 we currently have.
We love our 2320 but need a larger sleeping quarters and a live well is an added bonus. It is a huge amount of money for the Grady or 2520 but worth it to get the space we need.

Yes. Mounted mid way back in the starboard side.
Also has Fridge inside with sink and plumbed toilet under the bed.
the inside steering is pretty upright so not sure how it will handle. Powered by a 300 HP. Basically the same price as the 23' Grady so it really came down to comfort both under way and sleeping on the rare occasions we sleep on it. Fishing is the most important to us.

Back