23SE winter cover?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djw1

Reaction score
Its that time again...... I was wondering if anyone knew of a cover i could get for my 23SE on a trailer so i don't have to shrink wrap it. I don't have a t-top so i was thinking one of those covers that strap around the trailer and have elastic would be nice? Any recommendations be appreciated!

I am of the blue tarp theory. Custom covers are great at $500.00 but you can certainly buy alot of tarps from the Depot or Harbor Freight for that kind of money. PVC frame work as seen here on CP keeps it lasting more than one season too.

Wayne

Reinforced fabric green plastic tarp 20x30 $53 bucks(I have T top). Bungee cords with plastic not metal (scratch) hooks to tie down to trailer. The bungees make it easy to get inside over tie downs to do any projects.

DJW- I think Capt. Kevin posted pics last year of his PVC cover holder upper. I am sure he could post a link to his previous post or re-post the pictures.

Back