2510 2005 modified v

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick

Reaction score
Looking at purchasing a 2005 2510 mod v /w 225 . What is the deadrise ? 14 or 16 . How big a difference does this make ? Would you reccomend the next years model in the mod V

I have a 2002 2510 and the deadrise is 14 deg. I believe they moved to the new 16 deg. XL hull in 2006 or 2007.

MV hull is great...only complaint is that the top of the window is right in the middle of my view. They fixed that when they moved to the XL hull...the top of the window is much higher, allowing you to see under the aluminum bar.

If you have a choice, I'd recommend the XL model.

Dave

aka

Thanks - Do you have trim tabs ? What is a comfortable speed in a three ft chop ?

I have a 2001 25' MV SC. I love the boat. I actually have it listed for sale in the for sale section. Take a look and let me know what you think. I have owned it since 2002 and will gladly answer any questions about running the MV hull. Will entertain serious offers. The posting is listed under 2001 2520 MV Sport Cabin. If interested email me. Good luck

Tom
[email protected]

Nick":24tpw83z said:
Thanks - Do you have trim tabs ? What is a comfortable speed in a three ft chop ?

Yes, I have the OEM 12"x12" trim tabs. However I've got twin F-115s, and the 800+ lbs of motor on the bracket makes here a bit a$$ heavy. The OEM tabs can't push the bow down much...so I put doel-fins on each OB to give some lift on the transom. Worked great. I have a thread on that somewhere in the projects forum (about 2 years old).

Dave

aka

Back