2520 XL SC Concerns

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Breakwater

Reaction score
Hello I am Blackberry Bob, I have a 2008 2520 XL SC w/250. I bought a Yamaha 25 horse high-thrust engine as my kicker. I'm trying to find an engine mount for the swim deck and all I can find is ones that will go up to 20 horse engine. I'm having a fabricator put stainless steel rails on the gunwales and could ask him to weld something on the swim deck. I have 4 bolt holes for an kicker engine but I don't know if it could handle the 25 horse. Can someone help me out with some ideas? I'm also interested in putting coaming pads but I'm unable to find where to purchase them. Does Parker sell them? I also have a sunshade that I'm interested in selling. It mounts to both sides of the cabin and with two stainless tubes to the gunwales and has a fiberglass top and with a net on the underside. if someone is interested they can email me at [email protected] Thank you all in advance for your advice and interest.

Best thing to do is contact armstrong nautical, they build the brackets for parker and they make the mounts for kicker motors, i bought mine direct through them.
Armstrong Nautical Products / A Division of Vallery Industries
3140 S.E. Dominica Terrace
Stuart, Florida 34997
Phone: 800-226-7204 (USA only)
Local: (772) 286-7204
Fax: (772) 288-1339

As for the coaming pads contact Michael at coastal canvas, he"ll make you the pads
252-728-4946

Back