25FT pilot house flybridge ideas?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slacka

Reaction score
Looking to fabricate a flybridge setup and am looking for ideas? Any pics would be greatly appreciated;)

I've never seen one and personally feel the hardtop is too small for a good fly bridge installation IMHO.

Excuse my lack of terminology. I geuss what I'm looking for is pics of any roof mounted towers with controls for a third station . Just for future thoughts.... My pops likes driving from the top he used to run a 40 ft tuna boat .Figured I'd get some ideas so I can work on fabricate one up for him. Thanks again

Dale has done it on his 2520 as has Warthog5 on his 2530.
Check the Projects area and you should find a few others as well.

slacka":387uncu2 said:
Excuse my lack of terminology. I geuss what I'm looking for is pics of any roof mounted towers with controls for a third station . Just for future thoughts.... My pops likes driving from the top he used to run a 40 ft tuna boat .Figured I'd get some ideas so I can work on fabricate one up for him. Thanks again
You should just buy my boat that has new power and 3 control stations including the tuna tower.

;) wish I had loot... I'm lucky to be in what I'm in now...

Back