2820 info

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys. Looking for some info on the 2820. I live in Washington where and am looking to start a charter biz. For what I can tell the 2820 would be a good fit. I am looking for any info that can be shared on these boats. One of the main things I would like to hear about is how they handle the short sloppy conditions that we have off the coast here. Unfortunately, there are no 28's in my area to look at. Any and all info welcomed. I have fished a 2320 and was impressed with the boat in general. Thanks for your time!

I assume your talking 6 pack ocean charter? If so, the 28 should handle fine here, won't be a speed demon or ride the best for its size. Id look at the older 2830, room for 6+ persons in the cabin, the 2820 cabin isnt big enough to get all the customers out of the weather. Neither model has much fish storage built in, additional storage would need to be worked out to carry albacore.

Thanks for the info. I see you a WA guy yourself. What size Parker do you have.
I understand the fish holding storage, the deck is so big I think a gut could probably get by with a 1/2 tote on the deck and still have alot of room.
How does your boat handle the WA coast waters? Where do you normally fish it?

I have a 2320. Does great in our waters, setup is important, as well as knowing how to operate, the right prop and tabs make all the difference. 95% of my ocean fishing is out of Westport.

Back