2d station cover shipping to Philly

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michael - Thank you. I sent you a PM with my address. I will be sure to take pictures of the cover in use and post them here.

Michael - Your package arrived today. The cover looks great! The design is nice and the quality is outstanding. I can't wait to put it to use. As soon as I get the cover on the boat I will update with pictures. I would suggest that any of our CP members consider using Coastal Canvas in the future. Again, many thanks.

Brad

Mike, How much? I have the factory rear free standing station mounted to the starboard side. I am Very Interested.

PLEASE POST PICTURES

I'll send you 5 bucks if you put the snaps in and do another posting. As shown, it a bad fit. just kidding i've got some photos of it on two different parker boats. i hope it serves you well. michael

Here is the one I got from JoySea. Looks great and workmanship is A+++

Attachments

• 2008_1202(002).JPG
    2008_1202(002).JPG
    90 KB · Views: 247
  • 2008_1202(001).JPG
    2008_1202(001).JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 247
  • 2008_1202.JPG
    2008_1202.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 247
Michael - I have deleted the pictures as they did not do justice to your work. I am sorry, but I was in a hurry and did not have a chance to install the snaps. I will try to get to the boat this weekend and install the snaps and take better pictures. Maxout...thanks for the heads up.

Brad

Back