99 1800 engineering diagram

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dkerner

Reaction score
Contacted Parker and they said their information has been corrupted and it's no longer available. Anyone here have that information?
Need to know wiring and control rigging location and how its constructed.
Thank you.
Dave

I've suggested this before, We need a place to keep all the files we member share (as long as there's no copywrite issues).

Control rigging and location, construction? Not sure what you're asking for but here's the schematic

Attachments

• Parker 1800 wiring schematic.pdf
    368.7 KB · Views: 29
Thank you. I actually have that file.
I'm actually looking for hull layout/stringer location and location of wire and rigging chases from center console to port and starboard transom boxes.

I've never seen a drawing with the chase locations but I know there are some pictures from deck/tank replacements that members have posted.

Attachments

• 1801 drawing 2003.jpg
    1801 drawing 2003.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 18 HULL.pdf
    81.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 18 STRINGERS 40 AND 60 GAL. TANK.pdf
    64.9 KB · Views: 32
This is what I have for you. Keep in mind this is a 21DV but the chase is similar. The one difference is the fuel tank fill and vent hose chase is further towards the bow which should be obvious given the 1800 tank is narrower and longer, its in line with the toe killer. As for the port box there really isn't a dedicated chase tube (in mine anyway) As I look closer at this photo I believe the starboard chase on the 1800 is more to the outside of the hull given the way my steering cables seem to be routed coming out of the starboard box.

Attachments

• parker 21dv deck.jpg
    parker 21dv deck.jpg
    302.9 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Thank you very much for all the help.
Appreciate all your time spent posting this information!!!!

Did the 1800 have a pvc chase like the 21 shown albeit perhaps on the starboard side of stringer?

Back