• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

99 2510 DV Walk Aroung with Zuke DF 250

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harpoon

Reaction score
99 Parker 2510 DV with 2008 Suzuki DF-250 on transom. Hard-Top with canvas enclosure (updated 2007) Just under 600 hours.
Original Owner. Furuno 582 FF, Garmin 498, Furuno 1621 Radar. Furuno GP 31 Navigator. VHF & Stereo. 6 Swivel Rod Holders. Epirb & 4 man raft in canister (seviced 2011). Lee 16' XS outriggers mounted on hard top. Galvanized roller trailer, serviced bearings, brakes and master cylinder in 2010. Large comfortable V-Berth and porta pottie.

WOT 33 knots 6200 rpm, Cruise 4200-4500 20-24kts. The boat planes at 12kts in crappy weather. Recent batteries (group 27's in 2010) and bait-well constructed under port chair.

The boat is turn-key and needs nothing. Fish 40 miles off shore or in 3' feet of water for bass and blues. Built like a tank.

Its a tough time of the year to sell, I know. But this is a great package for somebody in the market. Will post pics shortly.

$31,000 The boat is in the water in Salisbury MA for a few more weeks.

PM or email if you are interested

Probably not moving up. I realized I'm just not using it like I used to anymore. Its very unlikely it will move in the fall but I'll have it all spruced up and looking good for spring.

Its been a great boat. Since new in 1999 it was only in the shop once after have a water in fuel problem.

I'll probably find something to tinker with after this goes..

Back