adding a couple seats to a 2520

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

panga

Reaction score
I am looking to add a couple seats to my 2520, I was thinking a couple fold up seats that mounted on the transom would be cool? I can only find seats that fold down, not fold up. I would think I would want them out of the way for fishing? Up against the pilothouse would be nice, but the door opens one way, and the ladder to the fly bridge s on the other side?
Anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks

bean bags. I have looked into every conceivable seating configuration and no matter what the bean bag is the best option. Cheaper, portable and most importantly keeps you in your place once youre in it without having to hold on and balance yourself. www.esearider.com

i would agree with Brad, except that they sit a little low for my preference. which is fine for transit, but when trolling, i like something a little higher so that i can see over the transom and into the spread well. i use a set of folding deck chairs from West Marine, on the pricey side but very comfortable, easy to find used. they take up a bit of space in the cabin when not in use, but everythings a tradeoff, i guess. the best part is, they dont slide around at all and they can be moved around the deck to suit your particular needs on any different day. not as "professional" looking as installed seating, but alot more adaptable and still look classy enough 8)

Back