Anchor banging around in bow 23SE???????

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djw1

Reaction score
Anyone have a nice easy solution to stop the anchor from swinging and slamming? I been using kids life jackets and sponges wedged in there but not cutting it. I'd like a more permanent solution. Curious what everyone else does. Any ideas? Tnx

Finally found the thread.

I started this project for my 21SE, got sidetracked rebuilding the Man Cave this spring. I just need to install this project and a couple of others, in a hurry to :cry: They are reporting the Kingfish are getting close to the coast and jetties.

What were you going to do???? I think I will try dumping another 200 feet of line in there attaching by way of a bowline or square knot.

djw1":276lpqwi said:
What were you going to do???? I think I will try dumping another 200 feet of line in there attaching by way of a bowline or square knot.

what kind of rode is on it now? if its 3 strand, provided youre not going through a windlass or any restrictive opening, a 3-strand short splice is very easy to do. Youtube has about 100 video clips and theres some very good websites out there. much better connection than a bowline or a square knot when it comes to ground tackle.

Nice kings there FF!

Nice calm waters offshore too. Why is it never like that when I am out? lol

Back