Anchor ????

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is this boat anchored incorrectly?????

:D :D :D :D :D

radio_box_medium_186.jpg

Doesn't look like he has a bow roller,so it looks to me that he's doing the best he can w/what he has...I'd at least put a line snubber on it so it wouldn't chafe the deck ,and side.
MJ.

Micheal J":1shb9jex said:
Doesn't look like he has a bow roller,so it looks to me that he's doing the best he can w/what he has...I'd at least put a line snubber on it so it wouldn't chafe the deck ,and side.
MJ.

while youre correct, its a picture of FishFactory's boat anchored the way everyone else is saying to do it. i think thats the unspoken joke, sorry to ruin it :lol: :wink:

You East Coast brothers crack me up :lol:
Please not the Egret again..my sides are hurting :lol: :lol:
This place IS the best!! :lol:
MJ.
If ya or is it ye?,cant laugh at yourselfs...it's a sad world out there for sure.
MJ.

When I anchor close to the beach, I drop the anchor a ways out and back up...then carry a spare anchor and line from the transom to the shore. So...the bow it out and the transom is closer to shore.

Now talk to Dale...he just nudges close to shore at high tide, waits for the tide to go out, and waxes whichever side of the boat is sunny-side up. :shock: :D :shock: :D

Dave

aka

....to make it easier for the ladies to get off the swim platform.

I lives by Fishfactory and added this small puller cuz i'm old and lazy but we keep the ball up top for movin around.

Attachments

• P1000010.jpg
    P1000010.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 160
Back