Annual Philadelphia Meet and Great

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in for the 27th. Tim, thanks for the nudge. Sorry, I've been too darn busy with work to check on the important stuff. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Best,
wayne

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Thursday. This will be a nice diversion from the cold and snow.

I had avoided posting anything on this until it got closer. Originally I was going to my god daughter's birthday party but it just got moved to Friday night. All of the sudden I am open. If work isn't too hectic I will try hard to be there. I have joined the Annapolis crew every summer for the past three years but have yet to make the one closest to my house!!

Wayne

Coming from the balmy, sunny shores of the Atlantic Ocean to the toboggan friendly hills on Conshocken, I ask, are we still on for tonight? I'm game but don't know how everyone else feels. Please let me know. cell.....215-292-1914
Thanks Ron

Hey Ron, you are in the Ocean Acres/Manahawkin area, no?
What's the snow amount? Wondering whether I should drive down and brush the snow off my cover to prevent collapse. We got a good 15" of HEAVY wet snow here in Media :shock:

Tim, got about 4" and expecting highs of 35,37,35 the rest of the week. If your boat is in direct sun, I guess you'll be ok. Ron

Guys. The roads in and around Conshohocken are clear. Hope to see everyone tonight.

Brad

I live only a couple miles from the get together, but the snow kick my butt shoveling several properties today. Hope everone made it there and home safe, had a good time of course and that we can plan a second get together. Cheers, Ken

Back