Another Horse in the Stable

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffnick

Reaction score
Something came over me; I pushed the eBay bid button and ended up with a 29', 38 year old sight unseen boat. I'm calling her One More time Around...shown here on her trip back to SC from Lake Mead (Las Vegas).
flybridge-1.jpg

A buddy and I drove out in 2 days, then back in 3. An adventure in itself.
IMAG0330.jpg

Wow, the ultimate pilot house!!

There is one of those in our marina, its got red stripes and no bridge.

what was the bid on that monster? looks like she will be a lot of fun...

Congrats! EBay can get you in trouble as you found out.

I think that boat is awesome. As Bryan said. The ultimate pilot house.

Where you going to run her? Doesn't look to be a blue water boat?

Intracoastal cruiser? Make sure you post some pictures of what she looks like on the inside!

Congratulations Jeff! Let the Mods begin!! :D

Any offers on the Striper? She is the easiest boat to launch and retrieve I've ever seen. I'm looking forward to seeing what you get rigged up for your new "horse".

That is just too cool. Check out the helm visibility on that thing!
The ultimate ICW crusing / party barge... and a freshwater boat to boot!

Should be economical with the single Volvo, though docking might be a challenge at first. :)

I like it! :D

Mokee":8cmg8tt2 said:
Congratulations Jeff! Let the Mods begin!! :D

Any offers on the Striper? She is the easiest boat to launch and retrieve I've ever seen.
We'll be sorry to see her go, but keeping her would mean I'd have to go back to work. I talked with a shop at Lake Bowen...they'll take her on consignment and they love E-Tecs although they said they'd rather sell Mercs because the Mercs keep the shop busier. :lol:

Back