Bait-well pump replacement

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad 21se

Reaction score
My stock pump finally died after 9 years on my 21se. It's been making some bad noises lately and just finally quit. I think it was an Attwood, but I am open to other brands....

Any recommendations for a replacement?

Are you sure it isn't a brand called "Bait Sentry"? Do you have a saltwater washdown?

White with a blue top with two output ports (baitwell and washdown)? When mine went, I just replaced the cartridge, and re-crimped the new wires.

I would love to get more than 3 season out of my bait well pump, if yours lasted 9 years get the same model and let us know what one it was. My died again today (3 season) had to use the wash down to keep baits going, nice problem to have baits, but these bait well pumps blow.

Turns out the factory pump was a Shurflo Piranha 800. $40 for a new cartridge and I'm back in business :D

I've only owned the boat for a few seasons, but the pump looked aged when I removed it. Hard to say if its been replaced in the past. Also unsure of previous usage...... I use it often fishing on the north shore to keep Mackerel alive.

It sounded pretty horrible before completely dying!

Save the receipt.
The Rule 1100, not a fan, has a 3 year warranty. I found out when I bought a new one only 2 years in. They can keep
sending me a replacement I guess. I used male and female pin connectors on the wires to make the next motor replacement
easy.

Back