Bean bag chairs for 1801

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scottp3

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with those bean bag chairs for boats? Looks like Ocean Tamer and E-Sea Rider are top brands. Need a soft chair for my wife when we run the Chesppeake Bay in a chop with our 1801. Have also looked at the West Marine deck chairs. Just need something that is comfortable and shock absorbing - and sits up high enough to provide a view. Thanks in advance!

Have 2 E-Sea Riders on my 2320 and they are great! Make the rides very comfortable and that's the 1st thing folks grab when we get to the dock & head out. The "crew" loves to troll all day laying out in them! Well worth the money.

Walmart or Target have back-to-school beanbags for $15 ... if you can't afford the $150 other ones, which are good.

I have 2 E-SEA bags..... The wedge shape on my 2510XL and they are awesome. They make a small and a large ..... You may want the small for your 18

I suspect the margin on the E Sea rider and similar brands is phenominal but a good product just the same.

Attachments

• Sara bean bag super small.JPG
    Sara bean bag super small.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 401
My dad and I just ordered the ocean tamer wedge for our 2320. I will let you know what its like.

Back