best place to get rev 4 prop

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voyager1

Reaction score
I was wondering if any members can tell me the best place to order a rev 4 17p prop for my 25se with f250. Is this the right prop for this boat? Any feedback is appreciated.

I'd contact Ken @ www.propgods.com . He'll help you out. Tell him I sent you. If it turns out the 1 he sends isn't ideal, for $35 he'll switch you out to another prop. His site has forums and test data. have HIM recommend to you the prop to try.

Also, ask about buying a "test prop", as you can sometimes save $100 if one is available.

I will say that prop gods isnt the cheapest on just one prop. However, if you wish to exchange for another prop, nothing beats them. Unfortunately I found out they did that after I was prop testing on my last boat and spent and lost tons of money buying and selling props on ebay. UPS made a killing off of me too.

I found shorts marine in DE to have the best prices on new merc props if you are sure of what you want. If not, I highly recommend getting it from prop gods as it will save you big in the long run!

Andy at SIM is a great resource for sure! But as stated, if one "may" need another wheel to correct the performance on their boat, then you cannot beat the exchange service propgods offers you.

Back