• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bimini Top Measurements for 2110 WA

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insuranceman

Reaction score
Hi Parker peoples,

I am in need of replacing my fabric top on the old girl. I haven't used the plastics at all and my front two are in terrible shape. Last year I just kept the top up the entire time she was in the water but I have a couple of tears in the fabric. I have the boat covered up and the top down at the present time so hoping someone may know what the measurements are for the bimini top for this boat? 1997 Parker 2110 WA

Thank you and hope Santa treated each of you good!

I leave mine up all season too. I remove it when I store it for the winter. When I get some time I will take it out and measure it up. I would think if you are taking it to a company that makes them you should bring the whole thing, frame and all.

markman03":2bjk1rot said:
I leave mine up all season too. I remove it when I store it for the winter. When I get some time I will take it out and measure it up. I would think if you are taking it to a company that makes them you should bring the whole thing, frame and all.

Thanks Markman. I am actually looking online and trying to find the right size. I guess I need to pull the cover off and just take the measurements to be safe.

Thanks for the help. Happy New Year!

Back