blue seas acr install

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bikerronzo

Reaction score
i have a 2008 250 yamaha their are three wires coming out of the engine 2wires in a casing i know thats my neg. and pos. pos. wire goes to the switch post 2 and the neg. to the ground bus bar my question is where does this smaller pos. wire go oh it also has a 50 amp fuse connected to it

im no electrican for sure like i said only two positive wires coming out of the engine and one negitive i never did electric on the boat b4 but im not scared posting a photo to this site is the hardest thing ive ever tryed still cant do it lol i took pics just cant post em would like to get the acr done tomm allmost done building a pod for the windless over the hatch like syndgoose did thanks again goose for the advise ill never be able to post the pics on here lmao

If you have an iPhone you can email the photo to yourself and it will as you for the size, select medium. Then you can save that reduced in size photo which will allow you to post it. I've also heard of something called tap talk it think that works?

ok the red wire on the left of photo is the power that goes to the switch post for my starting battery and the negetive wire thats right next on the left but its out of the frame i would thing goes to the bus bar ok theres a wire harness with a red wire that was going to my old battery switch #2 post can somebody tell me what that wire is for and where would it get connected for the add a battery kit /acr install and shawnee83 ty for telling me how to post a photo

Attachments

• IMG_0345.JPG
    IMG_0345.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 188
so this is what im looking for some help with where the second positive wire from engine would connect to and also what fuse would go with #2 wires going from the acr to the batterys

Attachments

• IMG_0346.JPG
    IMG_0346.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 188
Back