Boat Cover

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlieroc

Reaction score
Does anyone have a cover for their 2120 SC? If you do, where did you get it?
Thanks

i have been in search myself, out here in san Diego they run around $2k, so if anyone knows where to get one cheapier i to would like one

I have a full cover for the Mokee Dugway, but unfortunately can't tell you who made it. MD was a year old when I bought her. The original owner lived in Raleigh NC, but had her on a lot in Morehead City on consignment. The salesman said the owner had $1800 in the cover.

You might call the factory on this one and see if they can advise you, but it sounds like a custom cover is the route you'll wind up going. My canvas covers from the Delta QuickSet on the bow pulpit to the swim platform and outboard. I like it because it allows air to circulate in the cockpit, but keeps out rain and snow. Good Luck!

Thanks Mokee. Your cover leaves the pilot house uncovered? Do you have a picture?

Charlieroc - it's a full cover including the PH. I'll try and get to the storage yard and get a pic today.

Here's pics of my cover. It uses 2 adjustable poles in front of PH and three in the cockpit that attach via snaps to cover. Air enters either side of bow pulpit and exits either side of outboard. I wouldn't recommend trailering with the cover on as the poles wouldn't remain in position.

Attachments

• 2120_Cover1.JPG
    2120_Cover1.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 686
  • 2120_Cover2.JPG
    2120_Cover2.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 686
I found Boat Covers Direct that has a cover for a walk-around with hard top and bow rail that might work. i think the cover is made by Carver. Price is about $600.

Looks like an economical alternative. :D For the record, let us know how you like the cover if you get it.

Well I just got a quote from a company in Virginia Beach to make a cover for my 2120 and they want $2300. I am not sure I am ready to swallow that pill yet. If you try the generic cover I would be interested in how it fits.

Charlierock? Is that you papa? 8) If so I really like Mokee's cover. Simple and effective.

So after some shopping around I managed to find someone I was comfortable with making me a cover for right at $1k. It is nicely done i think. Reinforced in the right places, around the anchor on the pulpit and for the rocket launchers on the roof. It even covers the motor. The boat is a 2120. I have attached a picture.

Attachments

• DSC_4954.JPG
    DSC_4954.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 483
  • DSC_4956.JPG
    DSC_4956.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 483
You got a nice cover and can't beat the price! :D I hope it gives you many years of good use. Is it supported by poles in the cockpit and foredeck?

I got a fantastic cover (in jest). It's a heavy duty tarp 30x20' I believe and it gets tied down with a few bungy cords. It does the trick. Keeps crap out, lets air move. Also has the perk of keeping things a bit warmer in the winter montsh. Comes off in 2 minutes. Goes on in roughly 5 minutes.

Granted, I go this route because I can't find one for my 2110 (with hardtop) so I don't have much choice.

Right now I have no poles. The hose test it had no issues. It seems to be sloped enough and tight enough without poles. There is a strap that holds the back tight over the motor. We will see how the first storm goes. Hampton roads area of VA gets some nasty summer storms. Hoping it keeps the dirt and leaves out so I don't have to clean before I leave every time.

Bumping up an old thread.

/
I'm looking for something similar to what 07vtgt posted above but for $650 has anyone tried the Carver covers from boatcoversdirect.com? If so any idea what length should I order for a 2120 with no pulpit?

Thanks,

Sean

Here in new jersey there is a company that makes heavy grey canvas custom covers. The companys name is Fischer.

They are not cheep but the quality is outstanding. They sew in sleeves that you slide 2x4's into to maintain the pitch and prevent sag. Cost I believe is about $1200. but for harsh winter protection they are great.

Around here, you can get one of these for less than the price of canvas.
IMG_2666.jpg

Back