Boat name

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigRS

Reaction score
Well I finally got around to getting the name on my boat. I couldn't wait till tomorrow to get a good pic in the daylight, but I am loving how it turned out. Hope to see y'all out there this year. Happy fishing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 523
Thanks, I will get better pics when it's daylight. The dark color is pine green, looks black but it's green.

Thanks guys. Didn't get any good pics today. I need to get lined up with someone so I can get some on water pics.

The parker name was to big so I removed it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    339.7 KB · Views: 422
Might look even better if you remove the back half of the pin stripe. Just my opinion.

That's a good idea, I didn't think about that. I am planning to fill in the empty space with the same pinstripe. But I think I will spend a little time looking at it and try to visualize taking the back part off.

If you fill it in it will look fine, although it might be tough to match up. Otherwise the space just looks like...... well there is something missing :lol:
Name looks great!

Nice job! Now champagne on the hull and it will be christened. I just renamed mine and grabbed a small bottle of champagne at the local Food Lion and gathered the family and friends around. As I was holding my cold bottle of Miller High Life (the champagne of beers) :D I said some kind words and splashed the champagne on the front hull.
I am very superstitious. :wink:
Your boat looks very nice.

Back