BOE sale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy smokes that is a good deal on 9" touch screen display. I am not a big Lowrance fan but that is a steal.

B-Faithful":1wxpygn8 said:
Holy smokes that is a good deal on 9" touch screen display. I am not a big Lowrance fan but that is a steal.

Ive seem some of the photos you have posted, taken from your furuno unit. I can see why

HOTPURSUIT":3bhn4huc said:
B-Faithful":3bhn4huc said:

Ive seem some of the photos you have posted, taken from your furuno unit. I can see why

You can buy 4 of the lowrances for the Furuno cost of the though :shock: I hope the furuno last 4x as long. (I got a special deal from my builder on mine)

That lowrance deal is pretty good and tough to beat.. even to a Garmin and Furuno guy. Heck Two 9's with 4g radar would be a nice package!

I am running the HDS9 with radar and structure and also a furuno FCV-582L color sounder. If I ever decide to upgrade the furuno you will have to let me know which unit you have

My sounder isn't anything special. It is just the gp1870f. I went with it over their highly awarded FCV587 so I could get a back up gps. Since I mostly fish shallow in the bay, the wide screen format isn't a problem. It is a 1kw capable unit that uses the same technology as in the fcv587, which is just the digital upgrade to your analog 582 sounder. I mostly use the 50kHz for trolling and the 200kHz for bottom fishing and fiddle with the gain some depending upon what I am looking for.

My navigation system is the Time Zero Touch 9 (TZT9) with the UHD radar. I don't even touch its capabilities truthfully and an unbelievable system. (http://www.navnet.com)

Despite all the new CHIRP technology out there, Furuno's FCV 587 took home the best fishfinder again this year from NMEA. http://www.marinelink.com/news/furuno-a ... 78899.aspx

HOTPURSUIT":2jrendl4 said:
B-Faithful":2jrendl4 said:

:lol: Absolutely !

Commercial quality

If you do want Furuno, There was a HUGE price drop on the Navnet 3D and Time Zero Touch (TZT) Units.

http://www.boemarine.com/furuno-navnet- ... n-display/

Here is my TZT9 with UHD radar overlay:
467808d1413817766-show-your-radar-1radar.jpg

We're you trolling in the patapsco last Saturday morn by any chance, I waved to a guy as we passed in a really nice judge

HOTPURSUIT":1l8zf0ex said:
We're you trolling in the patapsco last Saturday morn by any chance, I waved to a guy as we passed in a really nice judge

No. unfortunately It was not. My boat says iFishMD.com on the side in Navy. I haven't fished in nearly 2 months now.. First my 3 kids have been crazy busy with activities on the weekends since school started back up and 2nd I only have part time charter insurance so I was saving trips until after my son's cross country season and when the big fish return. He is only a freshman so he is JV and done for the year. I was also a bit burned out running 3 trips per week all summer plus working a full time job. It gave me time to get the boat in for a service and waxing. Only trips I have run recently were for a photography agency shooting sailboat races (and family cruises) I am looking forward to starting again within the next week. I am getting excited to fish again!

My bet is you saw my buddy Marty on the 5th Tuition. Hope to see you on the water soon though!

Here is a recent shot of my boat:
9059-albums2575-picture73310.jpg

Lets just hope winter holds off. Almost 80 today with a chance of snow flurries on Saturday typical MD weather. The guys up north, may get an inch or two so the weatherman says

Back