Boston Area Options

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windknotnc

Reaction score
I will be in Boston Sept 16-21 with 2 open days On Monday 9/19 and Tues 9/20. If there is anyone fishing those days and would like an experienced Eastern NC fisherman to share costs I would be interested. I am also more than happy to reciprocate if you are in my area in NC.

I usually go with my wife to a medical conf each year and often get a guide for a day but thought I would try the Parker owners route to see if anything avails itself. I love taking people out that haven't been in the NC waters so maybe something may work out.

I would love to take you up on it. I am in eastern CT and would take you out for some great Long Island sound fishing. My wife and I will be in Jackson hole for our 10 year anaversery on a hiking trip. I will see if a buddy of mine will be around and if so he can take you out to the race. Nick

if you do this every year let me know next year I will be retired after this jan but I have to work this year

Back