• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

bow pulpit

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was afraid someone was going to say that lol I might try that after I build out my engine hatch. Never done finished fiberglass work before. Only built crappy fish boxes etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking about removing my bow rail and pulpit on my 2012 2501. Would you be interested in both?

BPS":26t30z1w said:
I was thinking about removing my bow rail and pulpit on my 2012 2501. Would you be interested in both?

It would depend on your location and the fitment for my 2520. I'm very interested in the pulpit if it will fit! We could ship that relatively affordably.

I'm located in NJ, but i would have it removed in Virginia. 31 Tartan Village Dr, 22482 Kilmarnock, VA. Are you interested in the Windless as well? I only used it twice since i bought the boat.

BPS":ymvndv7g said:
I'm located in NJ, but i would have it removed in Virginia. 31 Tartan Village Dr, 22482 Kilmarnock, VA. Are you interested in the Windless as well? I only used it twice since i bought the boat.

Let me dig around and ask some questions regarding fitment. I'd be interested in the pulpit and the windless. I'll get back to you shortly.

Any idea on price?

BPS":wbmu1kkt said:

Is this your boat and the pulpit we are talking about?
b3522d91cb9cbd2896772b81e2f5d684.jpg

Yes, thats my boat. I'd just give you the pulpit. The windless is prob worth a 300-400 hundred bucks. Just a guess

Brent is right too, Parker is pretty helpful.

I'm going to call Parker today. I noticed your bow design seems to be a little different than mine (I think).

You have a raised section and a hatch directly aft of the pulpit. I don't have that. I'll consult Parker and see if it matters. If the pulpit is short enough we should be good.

BPS":3geinjny said:
Yes, thats my boat. I'd just give you the pulpit. The windless is prob worth a 300-400 hundred bucks. Just a guess

Apparently my deck isn't the same as yours. I really appreciate the help brother!

BPS":m825nkd5 said:

Did you ever sell the pulpit? I am looking for one too.

Back