Brought home new 23 SE last week

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captnick

Reaction score
After owning two 2520 pilothouses in the last 18 yrs. I downsized to a new 23 SE w/Yamaha 200 XB hp I4. I was very happy with the way the boat performed on the 50+ mile trip down the middle of Long Island Sound to her new home. I do a lot of drift fishing and stopped on the way home for a limit of Black Sea Bass. I like the stability and how the boat drifts. Plus she's purdy.

Attachments

• IMG_1114.JPG
    IMG_1114.JPG
    152 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_1112.JPG
    IMG_1112.JPG
    182.4 KB · Views: 128
Mr. Speeder":fuflgb0s said:
Beautiful boat! I am a huge fan of the modified vee for the same reasons.
Hey Mr. Speeder, I just read your post on your new boat. Congratulations and good job with the bass. We are practically neighbors. My boats in Bridgeport at EEYC. I used to be a regular at the Milford sport fisherman's fluke tourney. If you fished it we probably met and may know me as MikeO. I usually am chasing fluke when I should be bassin' like now. Used to fish the Hump a lot.

captnick":3qw37esl said:
Mr. Speeder":3qw37esl said:
Hey Mr. Speeder, I just read your post on your new boat. Congratulations and good job with the bass. We are practically neighbors. My boats in Bridgeport at EEYC. I used to be a regular at the Milford sport fisherman's fluke tourney. If you fished it we probably met and may know me as MikeO. I usually am chasing fluke when I should be bassin' like now. Used to fish the Hump a lot.
I am a big fluke guy too! Flatty's are a ton of fun. I am docked in Milford but fish Bridgeport to New Haven, if I see you out there I will come by for a closer look at your sweet 23.

Mr. Speeder":gdikegeo said:
captnick":gdikegeo said:
Mr. Speeder":gdikegeo said:
I am a big fluke guy too! Flatty's are a ton of fun. I am docked in Milford but fish Bridgeport to New Haven, if I see you out there I will come by for a closer look at your sweet 23.
I'll keep an eye out for you.

Back