Busted my damn window!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insuranceman

Reaction score
So pulled my boat out of my slip in preparation for this damn hurricane that’s heading our way. Anyway I somehow popped my side glass out and when trying to pop it back in busted it. Anyone have any idea where I could get one? Boat is a 97 Parker 2110 and the glass is on the starboard side.

markman03":2wdmqsk1 said:
I would contact Parker. The may have a drawing that you could use to have something made.

I thought about taking the boat to a local glass company but thought I’d check here first. Thanks I appreciate it.

Salisbury MD ..... take the broken glass to Charlie Brown Glass Company. They will easily cut you a new one (I know from experience). Then you'll need to remove the window frame from the boat and partially disassemble in order to install the new glass.

GoodChance":2a9mpmbg said:
Salisbury MD ..... take the broken glass to Charlie Brown Glass Company. They will easily cut you a new one (I know from experience). Then you'll need to remove the window frame from the boat and partially disassemble in order to install the new glass.

insuranceman":395f34ho said:
GoodChance":395f34ho said:

Thanks...I have used Charles Brown before and they are good people...I actually made a call this morning to Mr. Go Glass and they have come out and measured it so I will see how expensive that is I guess first! Thanks again,

Back