Buying a 2320 05

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nic

Reaction score
List of questions but i'll hit the majors.

1. This boat i'm buying has 500hrs on the f250, is there a major service around this time.

2. Fuel efficency: trolling at 7 knotts loaded down? GPH/MPG.
Cruising Fuel economy ie:22 knotts. GPH/MPG?

3. Overall feelings of the F250 yamaha.

4. Overall ride of the 2320.

5. General storage space, enough for all tackle/beer/bedding for a few days for a couple of guys?

6. I really want controls up top. Already has bench and half tower. Any suggestions on steering/throttles up top.$

Nic... I can't help with your performance questions, other than to say that the Yamaha F250 has gotten positive reviews from everyone I know who owns one.

As for storage... Check out the "Projects" folder as well as the "Fishing" folder for storage ideas. One of the hallmarks of ClassicParker is the posting of photos in all of our forums.

Actual boat, fish, and project photos are what set us apart from other forums, and we encourage them to add to our collective 'knowledge base'.

I would also suggest that you enter your location into your profile so that other owners in your area might be able to share tips, based on regional preferences. Since you said you have a half-tower, maybe some of our west coast members can chime in, as that feature seems to be a popular west coast item.

Welcome aboard and good luck with your new ride! :)

Just bought a 2320 after owning a 2120SC for 5 years. I am amazed at the increase in space and improved environment - but space for a "few days" I don't know... I look at the v-berth and can't imagine one, much less two people sleeping in there. The cushions seem superfluous.

Try Yamaha's web site for performance bulletins.

Ray

Back