C120W in dash

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daddy Mackarel

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this unit will fit in the dash of a 2520?? Boat year is 2009.

I currently have a C80 there but want to replace it - looks tight - especially regarding depth.

Thanks

I don't think so unless your willing to do some glass work or shim it out with Starboard.

There is a Parker owner from Nor Cal that did some glass work to accomodate a 120. Looked great.

How about the new c90 widescreen? That looks like it found fill out the dash pretty well.

I was hoping to replace the C80 and have just one big screen.

I suppose i could do a C90W but I would probably want to mount it above somewhere and keep the C80 where it is. The C90W alone would probably be too small once I add radar. Also, it is actually narrower than the C80 and I would left over space (height)

Wonder who up North did the 120 and if it was a C120W or old school C120

From Raymarine:
C120 is 357X267X110mm while the C120W is 380.4X245.4X155.9mm. It is almost an inch less high - would have to butter it up to get it in - maybe wouldn't fit without cutting into the top glass. Depth could also be an issue but the new dimensions include cables.......

Daddy Mackarel

This is what I had to do to install (2) E-80 displays. I also have seen the C120 install that you are speaking of but I did not save it as other installs I have kept for future reference. Good luck with what you get to work out. Please post your final install pictures.
PS, Remember how deep these displays are when planning your install, some units have a very deep depth to them that restricts where you can put them.

Attachments

• DCP_0038 (Medium).jpg
    DCP_0038 (Medium).jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 305
Looks like you found the picture of a C120 installed. Sweet. Maybe with the minimally narrower C120W I wouldn't need to do glass work - doubt it though.

Who did the glass work and what did that cost??

Thanks!

Daddy Mackarel":ifr2k80w said:
Looks like you found the picture of a C120 installed. Sweet. Maybe with the minimally narrower C120W I wouldn't need to do glass work - doubt it though.

Thanks!

I have no Idea!
Just knew I had seen someone install a C120 and found the picture for you.
Sure looks clean though
I know when I installed my E80, it was very tight.
Good luck

TunaJoe":3s9fwk0v said:
Daddy Mackarel":3s9fwk0v said:

Thanks!

I have no Idea!
Just knew I had seen someone install a C120 and found the picture for you.
Sure looks clean though
I know when I installed my E80, it was very tight.
Good luck

I can’t really say for sure who did the glass work for this guy, but I would bet that our local marine electronics shop did the c120 install. Just about anybody who gets their electronics installed in Santa Cruz gets it done by “Johnson and Hicks marine” (831) 475-3383. You could probably send them pictures of the boat and its name and ask them who did the glass work.

That's right
Johnson and Hicks are up there.
They probably did do the install

OK......drum roll...........it FITS!!! Pictures to follow since it isn't totally finished but the dang thing fit in there tighter than a.........well, let's just say KY was needed. Nevertheless, it looks bitchin'

Ended up with an E120W but a C120W would fit the same.

Give me a week for picture posts. Knee deep in boat projects but this is going to be one sweet set up.

Everything is in disarray with stereo, autopilot, radar, spreader lights, windlass, VHF and display all going in at once. I decided to pull the trigger - I will pay for it later. Several pics to come in a week or two. I have been living at West Marine. They have pricematched cheapest prices off the Internet - highly recommend doing this

Back