Cabin Dome Light?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reelhookedup

Reaction score
Hi folks, My cabin dome light in my 2320 went last year. I think it is just a switch, it was working real hard from day one. What brand light is in the Parker and can I order just a switch on the net to try that out? I will put in a new LD light if I can't fix the one in the boat. Thanks Sean

I doubt any Mfg will just sell you a switch, as likely they just buy the whole darn thing as "importeD" anyway. you might get lucky and find a switch to replace it @ Radio Shack, just lube the heck out of the replacement and/or seal/cover with liquid e-tape.

Most cabin dome lights are sold in 5" or 7" diameters. FWIW I replaced mine with a new one that went right into the same place as the old, plus is has LED bulbs and it switchable for either red lights (for nighttime use) to standard white lights.

Thanks Dale, Where did you get the replacement light? Mine is the 7" model I found an LED model from West Marine for $99.

Reelhookedup":2n8ovl3t said:
Thanks Dale, Where did you get the replacement light? Mine is the 7" model I found an LED model from West Marine for $99.

Same one, but I paid less.

Reelhookedup

Try Defender, go online they have quite a few to pick from and while there request a catalogue they have great prices and service. Highly reccommended on this site many times.

www.defender.com

Reelhookedup

They also have many of the standard versions available in the mid twenties if your only want a standard replacement style light. :wink:

Back