Can Anyone Identify Our Boat?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Theo's Dream

Reaction score
Well, now the 23' walk around (viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7988) really needs to sell because we just picked up this 25' Pilothouse yesterday. I am really interested to see if anyone on this site can give me some information about the boat. It is a 94' 2520 deep-V with twin 98' 200hp mercury optimax. With over 1300 hours on each motor, and all the works on it, we kind of have an idea that it was a charter boat out of the Long Island, NY area. You can barely make out the previous name of the boat from the old sticker lines on the side where it said "Northern Lights". The boat is extremely customized with a large factory tuna door on the starboard side. Also, on the starboard side in the pilot house, where the step down would usually be, it was fiberglassed over so someone like myself (6' tall) can't stand straight up on the drivers side. Id like to think that the first owner was maybe short and had that adjusted from the factory. If anyone recognizes this boat and can give us some information on the boat, that'd be pretty cool.
Thanks,
Theo

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 374
If I recall correctly, that boat was owned by a charter captain that was paralyzed and in a wheelchair. If you do a search you should be able to find an article. the door on the side was used to make the boat wheelchair accessible. You may want to check with Whitewater marine.

Back