chesapeake rockfish

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOTPURSUIT

Reaction score
Went out Sunday and the radio was lit up. I heard quite a few guys reporting they were catching big stripers to the south of me, the big girls have started their way back into the Chesapeake for the winter. Might take the longer run this weekend, but where I was trolling at the mouth of the Chester river was just fine for me, No monsters but nice quality healthy looking fish. who knows by this thanksgiving weekend there may be a few at the Chester. I know this is a visual group so I'm furnishing some before and after shots :wink: Have a great Thanksgiving guys, Mike

Attachments

• fish 11-23-14.jpeg
    fish 11-23-14.jpeg
    58.8 KB · Views: 243
  • dinner 11-23-14.jpeg
    dinner 11-23-14.jpeg
    96.8 KB · Views: 243
Mmmmmm.... that beer looks pretty darn good right about now. Thanks for sharing. :wink:

Nice looking fish too. Happy Thanksgiving!

Nice catch! I wasn't able to land any stripers this past year other than a few shorts :(. Its also really cool to see that you guys have hybrid striped bass (wipers) down South since we never see them up North. You can tell the second fish is a wiper by the break in its stripes. Must have been a good meal!

Back