CLAIRION OR FUSION RADIO??

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slammer2

Reaction score
Saw some old posts on installations that some poeple were having problems with the fusion and clairion radios just ordered a clairion was hoping i should not have to return it??Looking for input??

I second the Fusion have not had any problems very user friendly like Bryan said great customer service, I would recommend Fusion

I'm happy with my Fusion.....that is not to say there is anything wrong with Clairion..... I don't have any experience with them.

slammer, what do you have you music on??? If an iPod, I believe FUSION has the best interface.

That may be a deciding factor.

I just bought the Fusion 600I it is a great looking radio, have not installed yet but have a pair of 6x9's mounted on the bow bulkhead a pair of 6" in the console and a JBL marine amp to drive them. I need to cut the hole in the console and mount the radio and make my connections.

And if you are running a SC the remote is key! :mrgreen: no running in and out of the pilot house to mess with the volume, station, track, etc......

Attachments

• fusion8.JPG
    fusion8.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 190
Back